Development Pathways pleased to announce our second webinar: Turkey’s Integrated Social Assistance System (ISAS), as part of the Single Registry/MIS webinar series hosted by socialprotection.org. The webinar will be directed towards Turkey’s experience in establishing its ‘Integrated Social Assistance System’ focusing on Single registry, Unified database and MIS. It will take place on June 2nd at 14.00-15.30pm (UTC +3:00 – Ankara,Turkey).
The webinar has been jointly organized with the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), Oxford Policy Management.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
* What is Turkey’s Integrated Social Assistance System (ISAS)?
* Why was the system developed (objectives)?
* Background and timeline: how has this work taken shape?
* How does ISAS work (e.g. how is data collected, updated and used)?
* What benefits has it brought about? What type of integration?
* What were the challenges and limitations faced and how were these tackled?
* Considerations for the Future
* Practical demonstration of the system
* Key lessons for other countries
Richard Chirchir, our Senior MIS specialist, will be on the panel alongside:
Moderator: Valentina Barca (Consultant, Oxford Policy Management)
Mustafa Sencer Kiremitci (Social policy expert, Turkey’s Ministry of Family and Social Policy)
ÇaÄŸlar Çinar (Social policy expert, Turkey’s Ministry of Family and Social Policy).
Please join us for another insightful webinar, register here!